WaveMaker is an open and easy-to-use web development platform. With WaveMaker's visual, drag and drop tools, any developer can build Java applications with minimal learning curve. Creates standard Java apps with 98% less code, boosting developer productivity and quality without compromising flexibility. WaveMaker apps are cloud-ready and can deploy to Amazon EC2 and Rackspace. WaveMaker is backed by a 29,000-strong developer community.
WaveMaker is a visual RAD tool based on Spring/Hibernate/Dojo.
- WaveMaker eliminates Java coding for building Web 2.0 applications, allowing developers to focus on solving business problems.
WaveMaker's visual, WYSIWYG development studio was built using WaveMaker!
- WaveMaker Studio generates standard Java apps - extensible by expert developers using any Java IDE.
- One-click deployment eliminates the complexity of deploying web apps to enterprise or cloud-based hosting.
- WaveMaker is the only open source cloud development platform! Deploy to your choice of cloud hosts directly from the Studio: Amazon EC2, Rackspace, OpSource or Eucalyptus.
- WaveMaker Studio will look and feel especially familiar to client/server developers who are used to working with visual tools like Microsoft Access.
- WaveMaker slashes the painful Java learning curve for developers who are familiar with tools like Microsoft .Net, Lotus Notes, Oracle Forms, PowerBuilder or ColdFusion.
The app is currently available in English, Arabic, Japanese, Spanish and it was last updated on 2013-01-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Mac OS X, Win98, Unix, Linux, Linux Open Source, MS-DOS.
WaveMaker (version 6.5.2) has a file size of 94.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 373 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.